Tuesday, March 1, 2011
deadly flatbush fire was result of voodoo sex ritual
from cbsnewyork: Fire officials said a voodoo ritual caused the deadly fire in the Flatbush section of Brooklyn last weekend. Candles used during the ceremony ignited bed linens and clothes on the floor, according to the fire marshal’s report. The fire then spread the rest of the apartment building on East 29th Street in Flatbush last Sunday. A 64-year-old woman died in the fire and 20 firefighters were injured. Investigators are calling the fire an accident.